Tuesday, January 8, 2008

From Nepal trip to China trip

"God must have given you signs not to go to Nepal and there were three signs in total. You should follow the "instructions" given by the God" This was the advice given by my friends. There were really too many obstacles for me to go to Nepal:-

1) Firstly, I coudn't get any flights to Nepal.

2) After I managed to get the flight, the ticketing company couldn't issue me the ticket as the airline compang had cancelled the flights from mid December to January 2008 without prior notice.

3) Then, the ticketing agent managed to get an alternative flight for us - Biman Bangalesh Airline. After discussing with my friend and agreeing to take the risk, we decided to take the flight. A few days before our tickets were issued, Bangladesh was hit by cyclone. More than 3,000 were died and more than 100,000 people were evacuated.

After my friend and I had a serious discussion, we decided to change our plans and go to China. Many people were shocked after hearing our plans. Our trip would take 16 days and would cover Zhang Jia Jie, Phoenix City in Hunan and Huang Shan. In addition, we planned to have our year end countdown party in Hong Kong and to end our trip in Macau.

No comments: